A Blog For The Farm Happenings And Whatever Else Strikes My Fancy.

Saturday 5 May 2012

More Babies


Tilly had her kids approximately one AM May Forth! I'm very excited! 
She had two girls, the one on the left is Leia, and the right one is Leibchen (Pronounced Leap-shin, it's German for Sweet Heart!)  These are the only pictures I have right now but I'll add more shortly. 
I missed the birth cause we didn't hear her while we were sleeping. We are pretty sure they were born around one AM just cause Sadie (Our dog) woke mom up around one like she thought something was going on out side...though mom didn't check the barn cause she didn't hear any thing. We are just going to go with one  AM.
I named one Leia because they were born on Intergalactic Star Wars day! Leia means Delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment