A Blog For The Farm Happenings And Whatever Else Strikes My Fancy.

Monday 11 May 2015

Kid Update

Here's just an update on the kids I've had. Sometimes I feel like I post these more so I can keep track of all the kids rather than for any followers! The boys were born 5/2/15 Laura's first freshening. The girls are 5/4/15 and Faye's, oh..... I'm gonna say 3rd freshening? Yep that sounds about right :) Boys are for sale, I'll be keeping on of the does (Not yet sure which one) and will be selling the other at a later time. 
Peewee from Tiny Hill Farm is their father.
 I do name all the kids I have born. Anyone who buys a goat from me is more than welcome to call it whatever they want. I just name them because it's easier for me to keep track of everyone from year to year than, say... calling them 10, 11, and 12.



Arnie


Mr. I'm-too-cool-for-picture-day Aaron wouldn't stand still, so this is the best picture I could get of him. I will try to get another at bottle time! 

Missie (She seemed to like the camera and posed for it!)


Marty

I have at least one more doe bred and due by the end of this month.\

I will be adding some of these kids to the For Sale page as soon as I have more information and am certain of which ones will still need homes. In the meantime feel free to contact me (See Contact Page) with any questions.


ADDED
I got a better picture of Aaron as well as a great picture of Arnie, who is a little more photogenic than his brother!

Aaron

Arnie

No comments:

Post a Comment