A Blog For The Farm Happenings And Whatever Else Strikes My Fancy.

Thursday 3 April 2014

No Plot No Problem

This is a novel writing course I started on the first on this month. It's a kit/course to help you write a 50,000 word novel in one month's time. It's a very well done kit. I really like Chris Baty's teaching and writing style. He has many ways to help you stay on track and committed while your writing (I have to write approximately 1,667 words per day). One thing he tells is to tell a lot of people what you're doing and to have many people to keep you accountable and to check up on you. Then he goes on to say that it would be a good idea to start a blog...don't need to do that do I? So hopefully I'll post a whole lot this month on my writing project. I had a very full day yesterday and got a little behind. So back to work I go.
It's like a challenge, and I'm always up for a good challenge. 


This is what I've seen the most of these past couple days

No comments:

Post a Comment